Impaired Driver Intervention Programs Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions about Impaired Driver Intervention Programs.

Where can I take an alcohol intervention/education program in New Hampshire?

Impaired Driver Care Management Programs (also known as alcohol intervention/education programs) are approved by the NH Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Services. Please see their Impaired Driver Care Management Program and What They Offer form for a complete lis tof approved courses.

I am a resident of New Hampshire. Can I take an out-of-state  Alcohol Awareness Program?


Will NH accept a completion certificate from an Online Alcohol  Education/Intervention Program?

No, not at  this time.